SCTA Foundation Kicks Off Fundraiser to Send 250 Kids to Tennis Camps
By Karen Ronney
Tennis camps and warm sunny days are perfect partners when it comes to kids and their free time. After all, this sport is a great way for young athletes to be active, learn tennis and life skills, as well as make friends and stay fit. The SCTA Foundation is launching its Tennis Camp Fun in the Sun program to raise $100,000 sending 250 juniors ages 8 to 18 to tennis camps in 2022. Proceeds will benefit under-served and low income youth of all tennis skill levels residing in Southern California.
The SCTA Foundation’s kickoff event is a Drawing to Win a VIP Suite Experience at the BNP Paribas. Opportunity tickets to the drawing are available at the San Diego Open at Barnes Tennis Center from September 25 to October 3 at the SCTA Foundation’s booth. We invite you to stop by and say hello. Tickets to the San Diego Open can be purchased HERE.
The VIP Suite Experience to the BNP Paribas includes:
- 2 VIP Suite Tickets to the BNP on Oct 12 Day or Evening Sessions
- A Total Hospitality Experience Including Lunch, Dinner and Refreshments
- Meet & Greet Former Tennis Professionals in the VIP Suite Day or Evening Sessions
The SCTA Foundation Opportunity Drawing Details:
- GAME: For a $50 Donation Receive 1 Entry into the Drawing
- SET: For a $100 Donation Receive 4 Entries into the Drawing
- MATCH:For a $200 Donation Receive 10 Entries into the Drawing
- GRAND SLAM: For a $2,500 Donation Receive Automatic Invitation for 2 to the VIP Suite Day or evening Sessions
Also, all donations over $200 (in $50 increments) will receive additional entries into the opportunity drawing.
Donations will be accepted via Credit Card, Venmo (@SoCalTennisFoundation), Text to Give (Camps4Kids 501-55) and Cash/Check. Donation acknowledgements will be provided. For more information, go to https://sctafoundation.org/donate/ or email Linda Milan firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SCTA Foundation is a registered 501c3.